SMALL FLASH

Thursday, June 01, 2006

experience..


I think I'm dating my computer. She's a tender vixen, full of love and deception. She is at once both my sweetest dream and my most hideous nightmare. Her touch sensitive, her bite deliciously sharp. She is a Macintosh. I love her. And I fear her....sheesh, I just read it, made absolutely no sense in english, much can be said to my lame british humor lol

On the contraty...

Every person has a story.
Every family has a story.
And every person and family have their own personal challenges.

I am interested to know any good real-life brazilian story, any portugese own personal challenges, traditional, nuclear or liberal...anything?

Leaving you all with the following thoughts as conveyed by my brazilian jehovah to his beloved in my book:

I am willing to put myself through anything: temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often-painful process.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home