SMALL FLASH

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I love lists..


Things I really like:

1. Himalayas
2. Travel, from spontaneous road-trips, longer vacations and everything in between

3. Good spelling

4. Making out
5. Spicy food - Thai and Indian are favorites
6. Music. I have an eclectic variety filling my iPod
7. My career
8. My friends and family
9. Dogs and Birds
10. Books and lists :)




Things I really dislike:

1. George W. Bush
2. Motor-mouth girls

3. Irresponsibility
4. Traffic
5. Mowing the Lawns
6. Self-centerdness
7. Center seats on airplanes
8. Facial tattoos and piercings
9. Boring sex. If it isn't great, why bother?
10. Hobbits

4 Comments:

  • re:3: :D and u love it if make on pur pouse
    re:4: whats "making out" its from make out?
    re:9: oooooooooooo

    By Blogger anonimply, At 8:48 AM  

  • re:2: & "motor-mouth girls" u mean mouth full of flies? @)

    By Blogger anonimply, At 8:55 AM  

  • Please tell me that you pronounce your favorite mountain range
    Him MALL yahs and not Him ah LAY az!
    Great lists.
    #10 Hobbits? Are you just over LOTR'd?

    By Blogger Romeo Morningwood, At 6:28 AM  

  • lol escapeon, I was never fond of assorted americanism, they are still himmaalyaas to me!

    hate LOTR too lol

    By Blogger Stud, At 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home